SF/ Alameda Conventional??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke6ats

Premium Subscriber
Going to be in SF proper & ALCO (mostly San Leandro/Fremont) for a few days. Using a BCT-15X & BCD346XT, any LE that's worth the effort for just a few days? Already have all CHP. Just curious, I haven't been to the Bay for a few years. Thanks for any input.

wowologist

Certifiable
Nothing is analog here anymore except for CDF, CHP. Well I think some of the San Mateo depts. are still UHF analog and maybe SJC, but SF City is p25 p1/e and CoCO and ALCO are all p25 /p1

ke6ats

Premium Subscriber
Thanks folks. Kinda what I figured. Hell, at this point, unless I get a call pretty soon, I may not even be making the trip. Just though that if there was anything useful that I would do a bit of programming for the trip.

officer_415

Database Admin
San Francisco is still on their SmartZone system (800 MHz analog), so your scanners should work for that. And most of San Mateo County is still conventional (except for the sheriff's office).

ke6ats

Premium Subscriber
San Francisco is still on their SmartZone system (800 MHz analog), your scanners should work for that. And most of San Mateo County is still conventional (except for the sheriff's office).

Cool. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.