SF Rebanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sffire

Premium Subscriber
On the Police side, I hear traffic on the old system. One of the officers is reporting that he is having radio problems and that it cuts out. He says it is not the his battery.

officer_415

Database Admin
CERS is currently using a mixture of rebanded and non-rebanded frequencies:

851.4250 - control channel
852.0625 - this frequency was on PWRS yesterday

PWRS has a new control channel on 852.8625

Ameriscan

Premium Subscriber
that's the same thing i have been logging since i changed the band plan. and have picked up A-1, -A13, just fine with multiple hits on the ARC-XT Log

sffire

Premium Subscriber
Should I just put in the control channel only or is it better if I put the rest in?

Ameriscan

Premium Subscriber
I programmed it both ways, but its picking up all of the channels just fine with the control channel only , though it wouldn't hurt anything to put them all in.

sffire

Premium Subscriber
I must have done something wrong, it's been dead silence. Nothing on my XT Pro log

Ameriscan

Premium Subscriber
i took the other guys's advice, if you are using arc xt-pro. in the site browser, open the site up, click on the cers system, go to the general tab, below the control channel only tab, click on mot band plan, choose custom. then below click "edit mot bandplan" box 1 lower=851.0250 , box 2 lower=851.0125 , box 1 upper=854.0000 box2 upper =868.9875 , set steps on both to 25, box 1 offset=440, box 2 offset =0 then hit ok, just put the 851.4250 in the truck frequencies box, upload to scanner, should be it. if you have the talkgroups already imported.

Ameriscan

Premium Subscriber
I used the RR import on arc xt pro soft. to just import the control channels and the talkgroups. then i just edited the band plan and changed the control channel. works like a charm now

officer_415

Database Admin
For CERS, I programmed all of the rebanded frequencies except the ones on PWRS. That way if another rebanded control channel comes up, I won't lose the system. If you have all of the rebanded frequencies mixed together, your scanner might be looking for CERS talkgroups using the PWRS control channel, and you'll hear nothing. Just a thought...

Ameriscan

Premium Subscriber
Ben, i had to do edit the band plan as mlangeveld suggested. The info has been submitted to the DB according to him also, if its not there yet, just use the RR Import, and import the control channels like normal. and the TG's then edit the frequencies and put the new CC, and edit the band plan, my 996 is working fine now

sffire

Premium Subscriber
Yes, it works!!, thanks for the tip. My scanner has come alive. Now I need to get the other uniden and the Radio Shack working.

Ben96cal

re:sf

Ben, i had to do edit the band plan as mlangeveld suggested. The info has been submitted to the DB according to him also, if its not there yet, just use the RR Import, and import the control channels like normal. and the TG's then edit the frequencies and put the new CC, and edit the band plan, my 996 is working fine now

Ok I'm good now..

Status
Not open for further replies.