Sgnall 60 codes needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

I have been hearing the Indiana State Police Dist 52 Indianapolis Troopers using a code for signal 60 which is drugs. For a long time now they have been using signal 60 White and Signal 60 Green.I am very much aware that signal 60 is drugs. Can anyone advise in our Indiana Fourm please advise what the white and green codes are? Thank You.

Last edited:

W9NES

*Please note corrected tile should be Signal 60 codes needed please. Tried to correct by edit function would not allow me to do this*

wingmaker

That is funny, You know I was sitting here wondering, Hmmm what could that mean White and Green, then I read the post before mine and Im like holy sh*t Duhh it is so obvious:) LOVE AND BLESSINGS

W9NES

Thanks bodyguardone for your 10-43 infomation. Is State Police statewide using this or is this just the Indianapolis Post in Region 5?

A

Agentblack

Thanks bodyguardone for your 10-43 infomation. Is State Police statewide using this or is this just the Indianapolis Post in Region 5?

It varies by region and is hit or miss on if the officers will use it or not. I've heard it once or twice in the Fort Wayne region but I can not advise on the others.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I have been hearing the Indiana State Police Dist 52 Indianapolis Troopers using a code for signal 60 which is drugs. For a long time now they have been using signal 60 White and Signal 60 Green.I am very much aware that signal 60 is drugs. Can anyone advise in our Indiana Fourm please advise what the white and green codes are? Thank You.

White and green should be self explanatory, if you think about it? :lol:
The same reference is made in Ill. as well.

n9zas

scannerfreak

Well Known Member
Database Admin
It varies by region and is hit or miss on if the officers will use it or not. I've heard it once or twice in the Fort Wayne region but I can not advise on the others.

Used in Versailles and Sellersburg districts quite heavily.

wingmaker

Not used that I have heard in NW Indiana, I also thank you bodyguardone, I didnt know myself. It took your response, for me to realize my Duh moment:) LOVE AND BLESSINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.