Shack remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.

k8mcn

double decked everything--trim not complete (thats why so much glow from the lights in the center) .......
new radio and power supply included..............
left to right
pc for surfing, pc dedicated to ham, kenwood 520 speaker, alinco 32 amp power supplys(top Palstar AT1KP tuner, Yaesu ft950 ,Amertron 811 amp, Yaesu md 100 mic, Azden 2 meter rig,Rat Shack 2052(still analog here),Hallicrafters s38E,Complete Kenwood hybrid setup 520s and tuner and spker with MD50 mic, and finally an old Hammarlund 145x

nighttime shot below--glare should reduce when i get all the trim pieces on-running three cold cathode tubes for light, all switched independently--all amateur power on dedicated circuit.Master switch to disconnect both AC and all antennas. Still have some cable maintenance to go......

Attachments

• shack1_small.jpg
    shack1_small.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2,434
  • shack 2_small.jpg
    shack 2_small.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,425
Last edited:

k8mcn

Thanks for the compliments!
Yeppers i think i am gonna like the ccfl lights.especially if bulb life is as expected. And the great thing is no detected RF from them plus very easy install.
Got the new rig on the air for the first time late tonight.It is all i wished for....

IndyRick

Kelly, I wanna vacation at your house! :) For the rest of you on the list...Kelly and I went to high school together, and had not seen each other since 1974 until I was on the road and able to meet him for dinner in Missouri this fall. We'd both become hams since high school!

k8mcn

and aother remodel of the "shack" operator :)

have been wanting this for years, so got my Radio tat yesterday!

Attachments

• tat.JPG
    tat.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 859
Status
Not open for further replies.