Shack Update, Revision 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbjr

Ok so i was getting ready to mount my to my desk shelf as well,and noticed the antenna aint gonna work.How did you do yours?

wise871

Database Admin
Ok so i was getting ready to mount my to my desk shelf as well,and noticed the antenna aint gonna work.How did you do yours?

I think I understand what your asking. I'm not using the factor antennas. All my radios are hooked up to external antennas.

RadioTech19

What are the antennas on the 2 portables on the lower shelf? They wouldnt happen to be 800MhZ would they? Btw, AWESOME setup!

firetaz834

I'm going to echo the comments of others so far, nice setup. But, my question is that I notice you also have a 3rd monitor on your desk (but it is not on) what are you going to be using that for. I myself, have 3 monitors on my station and have a use for each and was just wondering what are you using yours for?

wise871

Database Admin
The third monitor (far left) is used for my primary gaming/flight simulator computer. I mainly use my client computer which you see both monitors (center + right) turned on in the photo. When I use the primary computer I just hit the source button on the large monitor and then I’m using the (left + center) monitors. Hope I didn’t confuse you.

As far as antennas go both hand helds are using diamond RH77A

Status
Not open for further replies.