Shamrock Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoTRK

If anyone is near the ocean front this weekend its that time of year for the Shamrock Marathon. I have some of the ham radio frequencies ill post tomorrow once they are 100% confirmed. Anyone know what TG's are used on ORION? Also noticed that J&A had some CP200's last year and think itd be interesting to find out what their frequency/frequencies are.

kc4jgc

Historically, PD on the race detail is on Beats TAC; EMS is on Emergency Management 2&3. Used to also be on EM1 but the Locution dispatch is on that TG now. Note that these TG's are on the VB 800 part, not the 700 "real" ORION.

The Sunday races on ARES side should be on 147.045 repeater. The Saturday 8k events will be on simplex.

HTH,

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

MotoTRK

Historically, PD on the race detail is on Beats TAC; EMS is on Emergency Management 2&3. Used to also be on EM1 but the Locution dispatch is on that TG now. Note that these TG's are on the VB 800 part, not the 700 "real" ORION.

The Sunday races on ARES side should be on 147.045 repeater. The Saturday 8k events will be on simplex.

HTH,

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Sunday there will be TWO repeaters being used on the ham side:
NORTH repeater is the 147.3
SOUTH repeater is the 147.045

Status
Not open for further replies.