Sharing WIN500/ WIN96 files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eznuff575

Premium Subscriber
Would any of the other members like to share their files for WIN 500 or WIN 96, I feel if some of the members did this the people that travel could enjoy the hobby a little more. Besides i cannot get the improt feature to work from the database. I will be glade to share files of Sarasota and Manatee.

Thanks
Doug

Eznuff575

Premium Subscriber
Yes, I am using the latest versions. It would also be a little better coming from someone that lives in that county, as they know what is active in their area. Also they may have frequencies that are not in the database. I have several that are not in the database, because I haven't figured out who they are.

Doug

Highpockets

Yes, I am using the latest versions. It would also be a little better coming from someone that lives in that county, as they know what is active in their area. Also they may have frequencies that are not in the database. I have several that are not in the database, because I haven't figured out who they are.

Doug

I was only trying to help with the import problem, oh well! The locals can take over from here...

Status
Not open for further replies.