Shelby county parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
On the RR DB for Shelby County it says that 156.195 for the highway dept. this is for the radios that the park rangers use and should be under Shelby County and "Parks"

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
Ok.... WPTX738 is licensed to the City of Shelbyville (to) "REPAIR AND MAINTAIN STREETS & HIGHWAYS WITHIN THE CITY. RADIO WILL BE EMPLOYED TO CONTACT WORKERS & SPVRS DURING THE COURSE OF THEIR DUTIES. PROVIDE DISPATCH SERVICE DURING STORMS OF OTHER EMERGENCY." Perhaps, as happens in a number of Kentucky cities and towns, freqs are licensed to one agency but used by others during off periods or with a different tone.... Listen thru the week and see what else is on that freq and whether they use different tones, etc.... thanx

SCPD

QRT
I have asked a friend who works in the communications center (911) and he says its for the park rangers. I cannot see the license right now as the database is under construction.

SCPD

QRT
I have another question... how do I find the frequency that a local school uses?? I have done a proximity search and nothing.

SCPD

QRT
does any one know what 155.370 is used for... I found a couple things online but I'm not sure... two to three times a day, you hear a lady that just says "attempt to locate and a vehicle description".

jerk

does any one know what 155.370 is used for... I found a couple things online but I'm not sure... two to three times a day, you hear a lady that just says "attempt to locate and a vehicle description".

Interagency police communications. Indiana uses it a lot, it's a base to base radio system.
For updating and informing and calling other police agencies.

SCPD

QRT
And you are talking about the 155.370 right?? I see that forestry and Fish and wildlife both have 151.190 listed and some other similar ones that are 151.

SCPD

QRT
KY Forestry and KYFW both have 151.190 listed and some other similar ones that are 151 listed on the database... how can they be on the same freq?? DOT has some similar ones too,

Status
Not open for further replies.