Sheridan Fire & EMS Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay720

Since the Sheridan Fire Department was disbanded I have been trying to find the radio traffic for Fire on the Denver Fire Dispatch channel and EMS on Ambulance Dispatch channel but I have yet to hear ANY calls within the City of Sheridan, I have not heard any traffic from Engine 36 which serves the city even once in the past month, I am scanning with a pro-106, I have been monitoring the Denver Ambulance Dispatch and have yet to hear a Denver Health ambulance get dispatched within or to the city.

Anyone know if Fire is and Paramedics are dispatched on a different TG or TSYS for the City of Sheridan?

Kevin_N

They are on the normal Denver Fire and EMS talk groups. Just a small place and not many calls, but I have heard them run calls there. PD is dispatched by ACSO on their main channel also.

MikeyB

They are on the normal Denver Fire and EMS talk groups. Just a small place and not many calls, but I have heard them run calls there. PD is dispatched by ACSO on their main channel also.

According to the annual report, E36 runs about 1800 calls a year so you should hear them fairly regularly. I haven't listed to Denver recently, but Kevin is right, they were on the regular TG.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Since the Sheridan Fire Department was disbanded I have been trying to find the radio traffic for Fire on the Denver Fire Dispatch channel and EMS on Ambulance Dispatch channel but I have yet to hear ANY calls within the City of Sheridan, I have not heard any traffic from Engine 36 which serves the city even once in the past month, I am scanning with a pro-106, I have been monitoring the Denver Ambulance Dispatch and have yet to hear a Denver Health ambulance get dispatched within or to the city.

Anyone know if Fire is and Paramedics are dispatched on a different TG or TSYS for the City of Sheridan?

No Fire and EMS are Denver and are dispatched on the main TG's just fairly quiet so you don't hear E-36 much.

And it won't always be 36 sometimes 28 will cover and such and will never be the same ambulance numbers since they do SSM and float all the city depending on demand.

Jim<

Last edited:

Jay720

Thanks for the great replies guys, I have been listening a little closer and have managed to pick out the Sheridan EMS and Fire traffic on this TG's. I guess the reason I never heard them was because I was specifically listening for only traffic from E-36.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the great replies guys, I have been listening a little closer and have managed to pick out the Sheridan EMS and Fire traffic on this TG's. I guess the reason I never heard them was because I was specifically listening for only traffic from E-36.

Dist 7 is your district chief and incidents requiring command are normally on 06-027 if that helps. This would not include typical single patient medical calls where command is not established.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.