Sheriff in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioray1000

Premium Subscriber
I am having somewhat of a difficult time trying to accuratley listen to some of the south east portion of our county's sheriff. Lemon Grove and Spring valley are definitley on the list. I am using the south loop frequencies but i am unsure of the southeast frequency that i believe must be added. If you can help with my sheriff 101 i would appreciate it thanks Ray.....

davidvel

You should only need the primary control channel: 868.41250c

You can also add the alternate control channels: 867.91250a 868.07500a 868.13750a

If you can hear any traffic you have it set up right.

If you are talking about the specific talk groups (TGs) for those areas, these are the main ones:

TG
34448 869 D LGVD Lemon Grove Dispatch
34944 888 D LGVTAC60 Lemon Grove & Spring Valley Tac 60
34320 861 D LGVINV60 Investigations 60 (Lemon Grove/Spring Valley)
34240 85c D INQS Inquiry South

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
I am having somewhat of a difficult time trying to accuratley listen to some of the south east portion of our county's sheriff. Lemon Grove and Spring valley are definitley on the list. I am using the south loop frequencies but i am unsure of the southeast frequency that i believe must be added. If you can help with my sheriff 101 i would appreciate it thanks Ray.....

Just to clarify, there is actually no "Southeast" system. The Lemon Grove and Spring Valley traffic is on the South simulcast system; there is an East simulcast for the Rural office.

Program the CC freqs as mentioned in this thread and you should be good to go.

Also make sure you program SD County and the SD City systems as "splinter" systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.