Shiawassee County talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrwTom

Does anybody know the new talk group numbers for them I have the old ones but nothing comes over it . I pick them up once in awhile but I also get Genesee Cty, Livingston, Oakland, Saginaw. I have a Radio Shack Pro 106. Please help me

kb8rvp

Shiawassee County, Owosso area

Does anybody know the new talk group numbers for them I have the old ones but nothing comes over it . I pick them up once in awhile but I also get Genesee Cty, Livingston, Oakland, Saginaw. I have a Radio Shack Pro 106. Please help me

What talk groups are you looking for?

Mike

CrwTom

Talk Groups for Shiawassee County

I am looking for any info on the updated talk groups I listen to the fire department, ambulance, and central dispatch plus the fire grounds. I have the talk group numbers but they don't work did they change the numbers. Please help thank you.

Tom

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Tom, I moved your question from the other thread to here.

Please do not hijack other users threads.

Thanks.

CrwTom

Thanks Mike for moving it I was just trying to see if somebody has the updated talk groups for shiawassee county so I can reprogram my scanner.

Thanks for your help
Tom

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Last edited:

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Shiawassee

If your scaaner worked before and recently stopped working then you need to make sure you changed frequencies since they rebanded. Basically all of the 866, 867 and 868 frequenices will be 15MHz lower. A program such as PSREDIT 500 will make it easy by selecting edit in the trunked tab and click on rebanded and wrtie back to the scanner. I'm in Livingston county if you need help.

Les

Thanks Mike for moving it I was just trying to see if somebody has the updated talk groups for shiawassee county so I can reprogram my scanner.

Thanks for your help
Tom

kb8rvp

All of the talk groups stayed the same you just need to change the control channels because of the rebanding. If you are using the Holly Tower 868.925 is now on 853.925. If you are using the Owosso Tower 868.9375 it is now 953.9375. Like the other guys said if it was on 868 before it's now 853, 867 is now 852 and 866 is now 851 for the prefix of all the channels for the state. You will need to change the primary and alternate control channels.You can also click on this link to look up the control channels for the entire state:
Michigan's Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS) Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.