BCD396T/BC996T: Shoddy repair job

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymatt1978

On April 29 I sent my scanner in to fix a lose antenna connection. I paid the repair charge got the scanner back a few weeks ago and am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!! The scanner recieved fine a day ago and now nothing. It disheartens me these folks at Uniden expect me to pay an oth $59.50 in a l ittle o ver two months for the EXACT SAME PROBLEM./ I have own numerous portable radios fromp them and NEVER H AD THIS PROBLEM!!! Everything else on the scanner works great and the4
My question how long is the warranty on the repair?

KevinC

Junior Radio Guru
Super Moderator
On April 29 I sent my scanner in to fix a lose antenna connection. I paid the repair charge got the scanner back a few weeks ago and am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!! The scanner recieved fine a day ago and now nothing. It disheartens me these folks at Uniden expect me to pay an oth $59.50 in a l ittle o ver two months for the EXACT SAME PROBLEM./ I have own numerous portable radios fromp them and NEVER H AD THIS PROBLEM!!! Everything else on the scanner works great and the4
My question how long is the warranty on the repair?

From the Uniden website...

Products serviced by our repair center also come with a 90 day service warranty from date of return shipment to our customers.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Uniden Parts Department direct number is 1-800-554-3988. Uniden Main Switchboard is 1-817-858-3300

Status
Not open for further replies.