Shooting/attempted home invasion in Adams County

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Within the last 10-15 minutes Adams County SO was dispatched to a shooting/attempted home invasion incident. 3-4 suspects may be at large, the suspects were seen with 3 handguns. CSP 1-David Troopers are assisting. Injuries currently unknown. CSP units requested Blue NE, but so far everything is happening on Adcom Primary Dispatch...

-Nate

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Update: Adams County units are actively pursuing at least one suspect and establishing search perimeters. Blood and shell casings were found on scene, it appears that no victims have been found/identified yet...

-Nate

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Update: a fairly big perimeter is being established near the subject residence. Westy units are en route to assist. [AFAIK Westy doesn't gave NWF channels working yet, although my impression is they were planning to finish that soon]

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
US-36 and Pecos area I believe is what's been discussed on Zello.

Jim<

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
FINALLY, all incident traffic will move to Blue NE. On Westy's system they just announced the switch to Blue NE as if Westy has it working now, we'll have to see if it actually works..

-Nate

Last edited:

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Update: On Westy P-25 Pro96com shows affiliations for Blue NE, no voice grants yet. However, Westy K-9 Units can be heard on Blue NE from the DTRS side, so I'm thinking Westy has DTR radios for BLUE NE...

Last edited:

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Final update: One subject is in custody, the search is now over and no further suspects have been located.

Westy's P-25 system never registered any voice grants for Blue NE, but I definitely heard Westy Units on DTRS Blue NE. During the K-9 search it appears that one Westy K-9 unit was on a Westy Radio (Westy PD 2) while the other Westy K-9 Unit was on Blue NE (presumably with a DTR radio), which suggests that even Westy Dispatchers have no access to NWF yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.