shots fired again live in cicero

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyC

Dude, you live in suburban Chicago. There are shots fired on an hourly basis. I think this forum is for the major incidents. Starting a thread about every gun fired in a large US metro area is like calling the cops because you saw someone run a red light.

keith69

i do not think runing a red light is the same as shots fired

i do not think runing a red light is the same as shots fired i put up this post for people out here will stay away from a crime scene but thank you for telling me what you think have a great day

acepilot340

Keith,
Joey is right, Cicero and other neighborhoods on the West and South side are rough areas and there are shots fired all the time. Thats why the National Guard is being deployed to the streets in those areas. Shots fired calls happen too often to be starting a thread about it, especially if there are no injuries.

If there is an armed robbery or something that, and an ISPERN is being put out for the incident then please post that so its something that can be monitored after you post it.

keith69

this is what i do and will do so sorry u think joe is right i dont so good day

this is what i do and will do so sorry u think joe is right i dont so good day

keith69

a crime is a crime i would call the cop s on some one who drives past the red light that is not right nor are you or joey if you dont like my post do not read them you will not stop my from posting them have a great day

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I usually have something witty to say here...... but i'm at a loss for words....

Status
Not open for further replies.