Shots fired at sheriff deputy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Dude shot at fayette county deputy sheriff hitting his car and is now holed up at his mother's house near quinwood. Just happened on this while I was scanning for new stuff to listen to. Quite a few deputies responded to this,still unresolved at this time. This is crazy with idiots shooting(the other day a man killed his wife then himself just across the river(Hico,near new river gorge bridge) the other day). Looks like they've arrested him and everything's ok.

Last edited:

ab8sn

Premium Subscriber
Hico Shooting

Dude shot at fayette county deputy sheriff hitting his car and is now holed up at his mother's house near quinwood. Just happened on this while I was scanning for new stuff to listen to. Quite a few deputies responded to this,still unresolved at this time. This is crazy with idiots shooting(the other day a man killed his wife then himself just across the river(Hico,near new river gorge bridge) the other day). Looks like they've arrested him and everything's ok.

I caught a little bit of traffic from that shooting at Hico. I believe that Nicholas Co. sent a couple units as well. I had to go into work at 4 so I didn't get to catch very much of it. Hated to hear that not only did he shoot his wife, but later shot himself. I just don't know what gets into some people's minds.

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.