P25RX-II Should I Buy it? Can it support NXDN or FM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyFirefighterMS

Feed Provider
Hey, I want to know should I buy the P25RX-II, and does it support NXDN and FM? Because I want to use the P25RX-II with radio-scanner and use P25, FM, and NXDN on it.

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
It does Am, FM, P25, DMR, ACARS,POCSAG and I believe NXDN is in testing.. If its available, Todd will add it for sure..

Reactions: btt

btt

Banned
Banned
It does do FM and NXDN-4800. I did make some changes to try and support NXDN-9600, but that is not working yet. I may have broken NXDN-48 on the latest release, I wasn't clear on that based on feedback and I have not tested it myself yet. It is no problem getting NXDN-48 to work well. Having said all that, I don't think this is the ideal receiver to purchase if those are the only systems you want to monitor. This receiver really is primarily about receiving P25.

btt

Banned
Banned
You can monitor the simulcast performance on this Broadcastify Node with your premium subscription here: Node 1696: Benton County 800 (Site: Simulcast) - Live (P25RX-II monitoring a 9-site LSM/Simulcast system). This node is down sometimes depending on what I'm working on, but it has been up most of the time since I implemented the upload via BTT BCalls.

SkinnyFirefighterMS

Feed Provider
It does do FM and NXDN-4800. I did make some changes to try and support NXDN-9600, but that is not working yet. I may have broken NXDN-48 on the latest release, I wasn't clear on that based on feedback and I have not tested it myself yet. It is no problem getting NXDN-48 to work well. Having said all that, I don't think this is the ideal receiver to purchase if those are the only systems you want to monitor. This receiver really is primarily about receiving P25.
Ok. Because I probably want to use it for Rdio-scanner, because my county use NXDN96, FM/Analog and P25, And I want to use it is for all systems. I don’t want to get no more SDR Dongle, but I see gotta get more SDR. i already got 2 SDR but I will need at least 4. 2 for NXDN - City Fire and PD, 3 - Trunking System, and the last one for tracking aircraft. And I might wanna broadcast with P25rx2.

Status
Not open for further replies.