Should I ditch my PSR 800?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I will give a try but when I had my 800 plugged into my laptop I kept getting errors something about path not found error 3

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I do notice last night when I was using the pro96com and the psr800 when it scans and picks up a talkgroup it cuts the signal off on the pro96com. When it is back to scan the pro96com will pick up the info again. So if you see that its okay since not able to hold a CC on the radio itself.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
So I should just have the cc as an object programmed manually?

On the radio not able to hold any freq. I have all the freq's on this one system and I let it scan normal but when there is no talking the pro96com will pick the data but when a talkgroup is active it stops the data transfer but when the TG is not active it will scan normal again and the pro96com will send pick up the data again.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Ok thanks for all your help

Make sure you have good signal if you not it won't work right. I had to move my radio like crazy to keep active. For that one system I use it for I use my 396xt since it picks up the signal better. I even swapped out antennas thought one was bad.

SCPD

QRT
So bravo I've finally set up my 800 with my desktop and the right com ports have been selected. Now do I have to just let the scanner scan the p25 system or the cc's?

SCPD

QRT
Ok I've got it working now im really happy thanks again bravo for all the help I really apreciate it

SCPD

QRT
I was never able to find com ports in device manager on windows 8 probably because I'm running 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.