Shout out to hiegtx

freqseeker

I just want to thank Steve @hiegtx for all the time he takes to help people on the Uniden and other forums. You spend a lot of time putting together great step by step posts with screen shots and links to make it simple. I don't recall ever having interacted with you personally but I have picked up tips and tricks from reading your replies.
I try to help when I can but you go above and beyond. I was going to send you a PM but felt everyone should see it.
Lindsay should give you your premium subscription for helping make this site better.
There are others that contribute a lot but you stand out.
Thank you.
Vince.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I just want to thank Steve @hiegtx for all the time he takes to help people on the Uniden and other forums. You spend a lot of time putting together great step by step posts with screen shots and links to make it simple. I don't recall ever having interacted with you personally but I have picked up tips and tricks from reading your replies.
I try to help when I can but you go above and beyond. I was going to send you a PM but felt everyone should see it.
Lindsay should give you your premium subscription for helping make this site better.
There are others that contribute a lot but you stand out.
Thank you.
Vince.

I am a friend of his. He has been very patient with me. He has sent me many emails showing me how to program three radios: GRE PSR 500; 436HP; & SDS 100. What a nice man! I am happy to have friends like this.