Shout Out to Whistler Group Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

k5xs

Premium Subscriber
My TRX-1 suffered a connector failure. As I live in beautiful Northwest Arkansas I asked online if I could just drop it off for warranty repair instead of mailing it in. John in Customer Service said sure.

I dropped it off shortly before noon and received an email before the day was out telling me it was repaired and ready for pick-up.

Thanks, TWG!

SLScanner

I wish I would have brought mine to you also, they have had my for 4 weeks and no one will return any email ,I did get a email from Wendy but since I have been asked to send in my recite to them but no one can answer my question how to attach it to a personal message I guess I will never see mine again
Don't understand why I need to send in my recite since they haven't even been out for a year
SLScanner

TAbirdman

I wish I would have brought mine to you also, they have had my for 4 weeks and no one will return any email ,I did get a email from Wendy but since I have been asked to send in my recite to them but no one can answer my question how to attach it to a personal message I guess I will never see mine again
Don't understand why I need to send in my recite since they haven't even been out for a year
SLScanner
If your receipt isn't on your pc, take a picture of it and then attach it to an email, just like you would for any attachment.
I would guess they want it to prove your the original owner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

mike4nzix

I wish I could say the same about Whistler's customer service. I have been unable to monitor much since I purchased the TRX-1 several weeks ago.

I called the customer service number and was told that an engineer was unavailable to assist me, but would call me back as soon as they got off another call. Several days passed and I heard not one word. I called back and was put in touch with an engineer named Brian, who asked me to email my configuration to him.

I did as instructed, and have yet to hear back two weeks later. Not even a confirmation that my email was received.

Ugh.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
SLScanner

Hi! Sorry for the delay. This week has been crazy with all of the flooding here in Northwest Arkansas.
Your unit has begun it's journey back to you!

Thanks,
WW

Status
Not open for further replies.