Show us your vehicle install BCD536hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman210

Anyone put them in a center console? How about an emergency vehicle type console?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

wise871

Database Admin
Thanks for pointing that out.
Jake68111 can you remove that link from your quote.
Thanks

lawman210

Very nice. How do you secure it? Did you hand cut a blank? I have a pro copper console that has a different face plate system

wise871

Database Admin
Never thought the app would look like the HP. Now I really cannot have this in the car...lol

The old lady always yells at me when I am telling her to press the screen to lock in on calls.

Thanks. :)

No one knows what the final app will look like. I just used an image of the HP-1 to demo my setup and how I plan to use my phone so I don't have to look down at the scanner. Don't base my image on the final product.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
No one knows what the final app will look like. I just used an image of the HP-1 to demo my setup and how I plan to use my phone so I don't have to look down at the scanner. Don't base my image on the final product.

I seen you said it was Photoshopped, I just had a totally different look in my mind on what they were going to make it look like. After looking at the HP screen for a couple years now I had figured they would change it. Personally I like the layout, it just needs color adjustments and some fine tuning.

RF23

Premium Subscriber

I thought the display of the app working in UPMan's introductory video of the new radios sure looked a lot like an HP-1 but in a vertical format (at least the color scheme did). However, I think UPMan later may have mentioned that it was what the were working towards but it may not necessarily look that way in its final version.

lawman210

Dang I need to get me a jotto and get rid of my pro copper

SCPD

QRT
jotto

Jotto have custom faceplates one is for the bearcat scanners ,you mount the scanner with the knobs to the metal plate you buy optionally.

fellglenn

Premium Subscriber
Here is mine. And before you asked, I photoshopped the app on the phone.
wise871 Shack and Equipment Photos

Wise871,

Nice clean setup. A couple of questions. what mount did you use for your handheld to mount it next to the ac controls and what mount did you use for the phone as well.. I have been trying to find a nice mount for my phone in the exact location that you have your handheld and your phone.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
There is a dual-DIN stereo bay for the OEM BOSE head unit in the Acura NSX - I removed it and installed a single-DIN Pioneer head unit and the BCD536HP. It's a tight fit for sure!

http://i.imgur.com/jbu1isgh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Futf46Fh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/smgq4a5h.jpg

Slick! And nice car. Looks like a high rolling LEO! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.