Signal Stalker II in the OKC Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilligan

Database Admin
Hey, I've been thinking about getting a Pro-97 now that they're on sale. I'm always hunting out new freqs and I've heard awesome things about the Signal Stalker II. I have a 246T and Close Call just doesn't seem to be very sensitive (and yes, I know how to use it and w/ a variety of antennas...). I'm curious if anyone here in the metro has a Pro-97 and what they think of Signal Stalker II here in the city. There's a lot of interference here because of pagers and stuff, and I've read where people are able to get planes overhead and mobiles from 2 miles out. So what are the opinions for here in the metro? Thanks for any input.

Ps. Please don't reply that "it just depends on the area." I know that. I just want to see what other people's experiences here have been with it. Thanks.

CommShrek

It didn't work very well for me in the Tulsa area. Heck, I even tried it at the golden arches and I had to be right on top of the thing before it worked. I realize that there are some different variables when trying to listen to the arches but still, it didn't work very well for me. Needless to say, I traded my Pro-97 off last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.