Signal Stalker II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2125

Premium Subscriber
Being new to the pro 106 and scanning in general,what is this feature useful for?

CStarr59

Being new to the pro 106 and scanning in general,what is this feature useful for?

Signal Stalker scans all the frequencies or a set of frequencies for any activity within a close area of the scanner. It is good for finding activity within a close area in a qiuck amount of time. I'm sure others can explain it much better than I can. Once you use it you will understand how and when to use it.

CStarr59

If there is some police activity close to you like a vehicle accident or emergency situation and you are not picking up anything on your scanner, switch on signal stalker and it will lock on to any frequency being used in the immediate area. Or if you were outside a walmart or other large store/warehouse and would like to know what frequency they are using switch on signal stalker and it will pick it right up as soon as someone keys up the radio. It is only good for short distances, maybe 1/4 mile. It's a very neat little trick feature and can come in very handy. Mine scanns the entire frequency band very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.