signalstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannersnstuff

any thought's on this ?. does anyone find signalstalker I or II more/less sensitive ?. i thought they were the same,except II can't be used while scanning.

btritch

Not That Different..

I haven't found that one's more aggressive than the other...I have found that it doesn't work as well while in scan mode then it does in non scan mode, however, it will only work at close range anyways so If I don't know a frequency range then I'll usually just enter tracker manually but to get back to your original question, NO, I have NOT found one more aggressive than the other, They appear the same to me...

lugoffman

pdfdems286 said:
any thought's on this ?. does anyone find signalstalker I or II more/less sensitive ?. i thought they were the same,except II can't be used while scanning.
I use the sp. signal stocker on my pro 164 when I'm at the race in Lancaster motor speed way and I find it to do a lot better ,but I thank on both you need to be in close range and I really didnt see much of a difference

Last edited:

scannersnstuff

i have not done any real extensive testing. i do know that my pro-2055's used to pick off airplane fq's like gang buster's.my pro-433 has not picked up one.i selected all band's on.i know it's working.i've picked up a few other fq's.

btritch

I found Wal-Mart, Local Hardware Store, Local Restaurant (Hardees), and other places locally using sig stalker, It's handy but I hate having to be close to use it..within like 100 feet..

Status
Not open for further replies.