Simple Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

adams6451

I really enjoy my BCD396T. I also have been using many different spectrum analysis software programs with my scanner. Most of the programs are free demos.

Attachments

• GEDC1287.jpg
    GEDC1287.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,239

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Simple - but if it works for YOU, then that's all that matters! Where in TN are you from?

Mike

adams6451

I really like the software from trueaudio.com. The creator of this software lives only 25 miles from Knoxville, TN. as far as the frequencies, I am just testing 800.0000-900.0000. I am actually new to using this software. Try looking up Oscillometer also. After using the Bandscope in the ARC396Pro software, I really took an interest in the Spectrum software.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
ha ha ha I was just curious because I'll be visiting your area in late April and again in the Fall if I can afford it. Plus in 4 years when I retire I'm moving to either Blount County or Sevier County. It's always good to get to know a local before you move - especially one that's into radios like you are!

Mike

adams6451

Then I would recommend Knox County. It is really great here. Not many people into scanning like me though.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
I have been told Blount, Knox and Sevier. I like country living, and the people we know live in Greenback. I have 4 years to decide (unless I retire early) and many trips to look around and see what/where we like.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.