Simulcast E? Lake Pleasant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USScanner

I am not picking up the Lake Pleasant IR. As of a few months ago the plan RWC had was to merge the LP IR, E & G together. Peoria G would be incorporated into E & all the frequencies would be merged into 1 system. What happened, I am not sure. I should findout more in the next week.

USScanner

Lake Pleasant & System E are now System G using System G frequencies.

If you can not hear G try White Tanks since it carries some Phoenix Police, Phoenix Fire, Peoria Police and others.

wlmr

Lake Pleasant & System E are now System G using System G frequencies.

If you can not hear G try White Tanks since it carries some Phoenix Police, Phoenix Fire, Peoria Police and others.

I'm still not hearing a peep from these two sites so I guess that they really have been replaced with G. Anyone anywhere picking up control channels for them?

Is it time to ask FLANO or some other administrator to remove them from the system information?

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
I can confirm a few things listening in the North and West valley today:

--Lake Pleasant IR site is NOT active. The site at Lake Pleasant is now a full Simulcast G site.
--Simulcast E is NOT active. Simulcast E has been offline for about 2 months now. There are rumors that all Simulcast E sites will be converted to Simulcast G in the future.
--If Simulcast E sites are being converted to Simulcast G, it seems that this is not complete yet. I can confirm that the old Simulcast E tower at 11328 W. Buckeye Road, Avondale (WPXE504) is silent. It is not transmitting any RWC control channels as of today.

If you look at the system via Pro96Com or Unitrunker, the Lake Pleasant IR and Simulcast E sites no longer appear as neighbor sites.

Last edited:

wlmr

I can confirm a few things listening in the North and West valley today:

--Lake Pleasant IR site is NOT active. The site at Lake Pleasant is now a full Simulcast G site.
--Simulcast E is NOT active. Simulcast E has been offline for about 2 months now. There are rumors that all Simulcast E sites will be converted to Simulcast G in the future.
--If Simulcast E sites are being converted to Simulcast G, it seems that this is not complete yet. I can confirm that the old Simulcast E tower at 11328 W. Buckeye Road, Avondale (WPXE504) is silent. It is not transmitting any RWC control channels as of today.

If you look at the system via Pro96Com or Unitrunker, the Lake Pleasant IR and Simulcast E sites no longer appear as neighbor sites.

Your information backs up the question of whether these two sites are ready to be deleted from the site info. Does anyone have info that says they should stay?

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
I agree with removing Simulcast E and Lake Pleasant IntelliRepeater sites as they are just causing confusion at this point. I will submit to have these removed, and John can make the final decision on how he wants to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.