Sioux County

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
Was receiving some digital transmissions on 155.865, which here in my area is us by Clarkson Fire Department in Nebraska. Clarkson FD uses analog, it was a weak signal but could hear 10 codes used by Iowa. Scanner did decode NAC 084. Sioux County has a license (KAB814) for this frequency and it's a repeater but it's not listed in the database. The only digital frequency listed in the database has the same NAC. I believe 155.865 NAC 084 is Sioux County but I can not verify. Can anyone locally verify this.

tfhphoto

Premium Subscriber
Yes, It is Sioux County. They have three repeaters (Orange City, Hawarden and Rock Valley) that all carry the same traffic. I believe the one you heard is the Hawarden repeater.

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
Actually that's the Rock Valley repeater, but yes, Sioux County.
Orange City (main): 151.010
Boyden: 155.565 (same as the control channel for Nebraska statewide system, Hartington tower)
Rock Valley 155.865 (the one ORION_NE heard)
Hawarden 156.2325 (haven't actually heard this one, but I haven't been listening)

tfhphoto

Premium Subscriber
Actually that's the Rock Valley repeater, but yes, Sioux County.
Orange City (main): 151.010
Boyden: 155.565 (same as the control channel for Nebraska statewide system, Hartington tower)
Rock Valley 155.865 (the one ORION_NE heard)
Hawarden 156.2325 (haven't actually heard this one, but I haven't been listening)

Tnx for the correx. That's what I get for replying before checking my scanner database.

Status
Not open for further replies.