I just did mine today ... after seeing this thread.
So .. to make it work.
- Assigned an ip via my router to the 536HP
- Connected Wifi dongle to 536HP and setup WiFi on the 536, SSID and Pwd using
- Installed Siren app on my iPad
- Using Apple TV, and Air Play to screen mirror to my big screen.
The audio is bit lower than I would like .. but it works nicely.
2. The Google Home app installed on your Android device. It's available for free in the PlayStore.
Open the Google Home app. Tap the menu icon (hamburger button) next to Home. Select Cast Screen / Audio. Tap the Cast Screen / Audio button. Select your Chromecast device. You should now see the screen of your Android device displayed on your TV. Launch the Siren app.