SIRN ID NUMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
I had my scanner on wildcard search and radio id number 5549 was being shown as they were talking here in WYOMING COUNTY WV. My question is does anyone have a clue who could be using this ID 5549. I have had no luck in finding out. Thank you all and have a blessed day.. THE OLD MAN OUT.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I had my scanner on wildcard search and radio id number 5549 was being shown as they were talking here in WYOMING COUNTY WV. My question is does anyone have a clue who could be using this ID 5549. I have had no luck in finding out. Thank you all and have a blessed day.. THE OLD MAN OUT.

McDowell County Local Government Talk Group.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Sirn radio I d 5549

I wonder what they were doing in Wyoming county? They were a mile from my location. About 8 miles from their county line. Very interesting. Thank you for the help. As I have always said. I don't know what I would do without all the nice people here that is so good to help. To all here on this forum-- have a very blessed day. And thank you all

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Sirn I d 5549.

They are even longer link to mingo county. Mountain view. However I heard them give a location of being here and said they were on their way back. But they never said back to where only that they were here in Wyoming county. Thank you Bubba. For all you do And for being so nice to help. God bless till next time.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Sirn i d number

It very well could be Bubba. I have three scanners going because I have so much I am listening to and also one scanner dedicated just for a search with the hope of receiving possibly a group or frequency that I don't have already or can't find. Unknown. If by chance I ever get any information I will post it here. So far after about two week's I have had nothing except what I had ask about on the 5549. For those traveling through WYOMING COUNTY AND MINGO COUNTY Wyoming county is using the MOUNTAIN VIEW repeater for this area I am speaking of. I found this out when I had MOUNTAIN VIEW programed into the scanner and when WYOMING county was transmitting the scanner showed the repeater as MOUNTAIN VIEW when I was traveling through MINGO county , MOUNTAIN VIEW is located on top of HORSEPEN MOUNTAIN outside of GILBERT WV. I hope this will help some one. By the way I am a license ham operator now and I enjoy ham radio as a hobby as well. You guy's here have really help educate me on the new scanner's and programing them . For those who don't know I am old and old school. I come from the crystal era of scanner's. Once again I really thank all here for the kind help you all have given I have enjoyed the scanning and radio hobby a lot better thanks to RADIO REFERENCE and to all MEMBERS here . This old man is very grateful . GOD BLESS TO ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.