Site 011 TG 40512

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbogs

I've been recording this TG for the past week now and it sounds like airport ops out in Tooele Co. Not sure which airport but definitely talking about airport ops.

Junior1970

tbogs said:
I've been recording this TG for the past week now and it sounds like airport ops out in Tooele Co. Not sure which airport but definitely talking about airport ops.

TG 40512 is Wendover Airport Fire (from my old dusty list of TGs)

qlajlu

Silent Key
My dusty list of TGs has this as Tooele/Wendover Ch 8. That doesn't seem to be much help but I thought you ought to know.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
tbogs said:

What type of ops? Fire, Police, Security, or maybe aircraft specific; fueling, maint, gate assignments, ect?

tbogs

From what I have recorded...sounds like various ops. Checking the schedule of aircraft...how much fuel is needed. I will listen and record more to really narrow it down.

tbogs

On this TG I still hear communication about aircraft and amount of fuel. Today didn't receive any hits but the past few days I have. I can send the audio I have recorded if anyone is interested.

LGLHOOK

I am actually heading out to the wonderfull town of Ibapah, Ut. tomorrow. I will program it into my scanner and see if it will hit on Wendover Peak or anything. I will also do a search for any CC's from Ibapah as well and report back in the next day or two.

Junior1970

LGLHOOK said:
I am actually heading out to the wonderfull town of Ibapah, Ut. tomorrow. I will program it into my scanner and see if it will hit on Wendover Peak or anything. I will also do a search for any CC's from Ibapah as well and report back in the next day or two.

There is a UCAN site at Ibapah. However I have no freqs for it nor are they in the database. I might have had them in my PRO 95 but it crashed a month ago and I lost an insurmountable amount of info that I did not log down since that is my major travel radio and I have programmed it on the fly. If you get the info share the wealth and stay safe.

LGLHOOK

Well what a let down, I was on my way out to Ibapah (all excited), and made it 14 miles east of Wendover before my brand new truck decided to plug the emmmisions particluate filter for the 3rd time. I had to be towed back to Salt Lake and missed my chance to out there Monday since my truck will be in the shop. I tell ya, I am not a big fan of this new emmisions, I have had the truck for 4 months, 14000 miles and already been in the shop 3 times for a plugged emmisions trap.

qlajlu

Silent Key
Oh, man, I feel your pain. If you had to break down why couldn't have been INSIDE Wendover? At least you could have had some fun waiting for your rescue. The real disappointment is that there were so many people waiting to see what you found out from sniffing the air waves out there.

Oh, well. Next time, maybe.

tbogs

Yesterday and today have been listening to this TG and it sounds like several ops going on. Fueling, restocking alcohol, coordinating baggage with ground crews and I do hear from time to time the fire department. Has anyone else been listening lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.