Site 03 TG 30464

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbogs

The past couple of days, I've been picking up law enforcement traffic on this TG. I've heard a call of "Arizona 151 Cedar, can you copy road debris?"

I've also been hearing the city of Cedar City and the mention of Washington County. Not sure exactly what this TG is, but sure sounds like down in the area of Cedar City and St, George.

Anyone being hearing the same?

Last edited:

Junior1970

The past couple of days, I've been picking up law enforcement traffic on this TG. I've heard a call of "Arizona 151 Cedar, can you copy road debris?"

I've also been hearing the city of Cedar City and the mention of Washington County. Not sure exactly what this TG is, but sure sounds like down in the area of Cedar City and St, George.

Anyone being hearing the same?

Sounds like a patch of the UHP Virgin channel dispatched from Cedar City. Arizona DPS units in the Virgin River Gorge share this freq (155.625) with the Utah side as well as using their own freq (460.475) that is dispatched in Kingman. More often than not AZ uses the Virgin channel.

According to the meeting minutes in one of the last UCAN meetings posted on the website they talked of St. George joining UCAN in 2010. This would be one of the TG's I would presume.

The Utah Communication Agency Networks then click on meetings.

Junior1970

Jon, Is there any other new sites or TG's in your searches down there. i've had it with the inversion and am heading to Mesquite this weekend. Just looking for a heads up in case I need to load an update for the trip.

Thanks.

kf7yn

TGs I'm hearing on Site 46 are 30464, 6560 (AP&P Ch 1) which is linked to site 46 full time, and the last few days 19712 UHP North and 19744 UHP South have been linked. It is fairly busy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.