Site 03 TG 39968

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbogs

I recorded some talk on this TG tonight. Heard two units identifying themselves as 13 Bravo on BLM. Talking about campgrounds at 5 Mile and White Rocks. Not sure where those places are at.

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
I am pretty sure that is in Tooele County here, few days ago Tooele County officer was sent to back up 13 bravo a a campground issue.

Junior1970

I recorded some talk on this TG tonight. Heard two units identifying themselves as 13 Bravo on BLM. Talking about campgrounds at 5 Mile and White Rocks. Not sure where those places are at.

Five Mile Pass is on the Tooele/Utah County line. This is the Tooele BLM Rangers TG. Fairly active in the summer when people are camping out in the West Desert. Most entertaining on Easter weekend.

qlajlu

Silent Key
Five Mile Pass is on the Tooele/Utah County line. This is the Tooele BLM Rangers TG. Fairly active in the summer when people are camping out in the West Desert. Most entertaining on Easter weekend.
I'm surprised that this TG was not in the Db already. I wonder how many more TGs sit in private folders that don't come to light until someone asks about them. I know I have been able to identify a few from my old list. This is why it takes several dedicated members to jump in with what they know.

Good catch all three of you, tbogs, jjwhite29, and Junior1970.

I have to admit that I'm somewhat surprised that this TG showed up on site 03 if the location according to Junior1970 is correct and I have no reason to doubt his knowledge. I would have thought that site 011, Nelson Peak, would have been the more likely site for someone located in Salt Lake County to hear it.

One of you now needs to be sure this gets reported to the Db.

Status
Not open for further replies.