Site down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

brcoz

Premium Subscriber
Same here. Slow then no server then it is back real slow. Asking for user and pw. I'll try later

The site got overloaded and feeds went down during the Vegas shooting. The servers can only support a finite number of listeners

ibagli

My feed is still having intermittent trouble connecting. I thought it might be at my end but I've noticed that the number of feeds online is dropping substantially each time it happens (by about 2,000 this time).

Edit: Now it and a bunch of other feeds have been out for about fifteen minutes. All the previous outages were less than five minutes.

Last edited:

cobraultra

Feed Provider
I seem to be having up and down issues with one of my feeds. It is attached to Audio1. All my other feeds are fine but on different servers.

CRVFC500

Feed Provider
The last time this happened I needed to change a DNS setting for my server to talk to broadcastify servers. Can somebody remind me what this setting should be just to make sure my setting is correct? I recall there was a change when a replacement server was placed in service about a year ago. I still cannot connect to my feed because it connects and then immediately stops playing.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

ecarvalho

No clue... what if we try the IP instead of the domain?
Assuming this could be a DNS problem

Tech792

I seem to be having up and down issues with one of my feeds. It is attached to Audio1. All my other feeds are fine but on different servers.

Same here. I run 2 feeds. Audio 1 is constantly up and down while my 2nd feed on audio 3 is running fine.

ve1jot

up/down and latency

Gosh, glad it's not just me...seeing up and down on my feeds quite a bit now..packets are getting lost somewhere between me and server:
"--- audio1.broadcastify.com ping statistics ---
55 packets transmitted, 41 received, 25% packet loss, time 54381ms"

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I don't recall which server my feed is on, but I have had several up/down alerts from about 2345 last night (MST) onwards. Usually comes back in about 20 minutes (just long enough for me to get the 'down for 16 mins' message).

cobraultra

Feed Provider
i opened a support ticket with them.. dont know if they will help at all... its been up and down almost every 15 minutes.

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
Same here. I run 2 feeds. Audio 1 is constantly up and down while my 2nd feed on audio 3 is running fine.

I am seeing the same thing. My feed on Audio1 has bounced multiple times since yesterday afternoon, while my feed on Audio9 is rock solid. They'll get it fixed.

Last edited:

scottct1

Feed Provider
Yup my feed is on audio1 as well and keeps on bouncing up and down.

I thought there was something wrong with my encoder, as my other feed (on a different server) is running fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.