Site # / frequencies for Warren County SAFE-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I will be traveling thru Indiana later on this week and I'm working on getting a folder in my PRO 96 set up with the frequencies and talk groups (For the SAFE-T system) for each county I'll be traveling through. Looking in the RR Database, I have found all the site numbers and frequencies I need except for Warren County. I even did a word search in the event I missed it while looking, but could find no site number and frequencies for Warren. Found the talk group listing, but don't know what freq's are associated with the tgid's. Are the frequencies used from another site/county?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. My trip isn't until Friday, but the sooner I can get this all put together the more time I'll have to program frequencies into my 2 meter rig LOL.

Many thanks in advance.

SSSG

:)

KD4YGG

Database Admin
I will be traveling thru Indiana later on this week and I'm working on getting a folder in my PRO 96 set up with the frequencies and talk groups (For the SAFE-T system) for each county I'll be traveling through. Looking in the RR Database, I have found all the site numbers and frequencies I need except for Warren County. I even did a word search in the event I missed it while looking, but could find no site number and frequencies for Warren. Found the talk group listing, but don't know what freq's are associated with the tgid's. Are the frequencies used from another site/county?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. My trip isn't until Friday, but the sooner I can get this all put together the more time I'll have to program frequencies into my 2 meter rig LOL.

Many thanks in advance.

SSSG

You'll hear them off the Attica, Covington, Newport, Marshall, Lafayette, and Crawfordsville towers.

Also, FYI - the SO and FD dispatch talkgroups are combined with Fountain County.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
You'll hear them off the Attica, Covington, Newport, Marshall, Lafayette, and Crawfordsville towers.

Also, FYI - the SO and FD dispatch talk groups are combined with Fountain County.

Thank you for your quick reply. I really appreciate the information. Now when I start the programming, I'll know which frequencies to look for.

Once again, thanks!

SSSG

Status
Not open for further replies.