site maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquierStrat

when looking at a trunked system in the database, how do i find the site map? like the map that shows where all the towers for the system are? i remember seeing this in the past, but cant figure out how to find it anymore.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
If the FCC licenses have been properly assigned to a TRS in the RR DB, click on the FCC Callsigns link that's right above the System Frequencies to view the map of the individual sites.

If the FCC licenses weren't properly assigned, you can find the call sign(s) for the system on your own, the add them to the end of this URL:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?cs=

Comint

Premium Subscriber
when looking at a trunked system in the database, how do i find the site map? like the map that shows where all the towers for the system are? i remember seeing this in the past, but cant figure out how to find it anymore.
Just click on RR Locations.

--
Comint

Attachments

• RR_Locations.png
    RR_Locations.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 148

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
RR Locations does not show the individual sites for a TRS the OP is looking for, it shows the centerpoint(s) of the LAT/LONG the DB Admin enters for the site(s) in the system.

FCC Callsigns is the link that shows the individual sites listed on the FCC licenses.

This is obviously a US-only feature, as it depends on the FCC license info to map out the individual sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.