Site Number question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember something about having a Site 0 in Tier III...but last time I set one up was well over a year ago.

slicerwizard

When I get 3-5 bars it still shows 0 on the control channel on the 536 and dsdplus.
Then they're defective.

I seem to remember something about having a Site 0 in Tier III...but last time I set one up was well over a year ago.
There is no way for a TIII system to broadcast a site number of zero. The OTA data fields don't allow it.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Update on Site 0

Okay I did a test on the system for the sites for the link above on #1. Yes I got all the sites color and so on. Yes the site 0 is correct. So I guess you can have a site 0. I do have audio for all four sites. I did a custom search for each county for dmr stuff only.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
No, some device you are using is displaying site zero. And it's wrong. Don't know why you trust it implicitly.
Too bad I didn't get my laptop ready for DSDPlus I could have got more info on all 5 sites since I was in that area. I notice on the 436hp/536 it shows site 0 on a new freq popped up in my area. I'm new on this Tier 3 systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.