site suggestion, single login for main site and forums section

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
hey there, i was just thinking, i know that right now ya have a seperate login for the main RadioReference site and the Forums section of the site (BTW, really cool site, much better than the other scanning sites i frequent), is it possible to have a single login for both the main site and forums, or is that not doable? We have a single login on another forum i`m on, and it works quite well. Thanks, and keep up the good work on a really great site for scanning info! N9NRA

legalguy01

Cannot log in on Main Page!!

I am able to log in on the forums paage only!
I tried resetting password etc etc. I need Help!
Thanks
George

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I am able to log in on the forums paage only!
I tried resetting password etc etc. I need Help!
Please do not hijack other people's threads. It's not polite. Check the previous posts in this forum. If they are of no help create your own thread.

legalguy01

Other Persons Quotes

Wayne,
I am new to this web site and a paid member at that. I resent your insinuation that I "Copied" another members quote. I am sorry if I did not read all the posts?
Anywayw I still have this problem and would appreciate help for members who genuienly care about a member with a problem.

Sincerely,
George

n4yek

hey there, i was just thinking, i know that right now ya have a seperate login for the main RadioReference site and the Forums section of the site (BTW, really cool site, much better than the other scanning sites i frequent), is it possible to have a single login for both the main site and forums, or is that not doable? We have a single login on another forum i`m on, and it works quite well. Thanks, and keep up the good work on a really great site for scanning info! N9NRA

You used to be able to by setting up your browser to accept cookies a certain way, but I can't remember exactly how it is done. Maybe someone else will remember how to do it.

n4yek

Wayne,
I am new to this web site and a paid member at that. I resent your insinuation that I "Copied" another members quote. I am sorry if I did not read all the posts?
Anywayw I still have this problem and would appreciate help for members who genuienly care about a member with a problem.

Sincerely,
George

George,
Wayne in no way stated that you had copied another member's quote, the term Hijack refers to someone coming in on someone else's thread and asking a totally different question that has nothing to do with the original one.
If you need a particular question answered, you do need to start your own thread and ask it.
You would not want me coming to your thread and asking about an antenna rotor problem when you want help with a website log-in problem would you? This is all he is asking you to not do and be respectful to others needing help.

Status
Not open for further replies.