Site / System Specific Recording?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANE_KI6OAA

Closet Nerd
Premium Subscriber
@ProScan

Is proscan capable of only recording specific groups, channels, sites or systems? (Instead of all received groups, banks and channels)

Their is a new trunking system in my area the state is testing, I'd like the recorded to only record that specific trunked site / system which I have set to search for ID's instead of scanning for ID's.

I have searched these forums and googled but haven't had any luck with this question.

Thanks yall!!!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
@ProScan

Is proscan capable of only recording specific groups, channels, sites or systems? (Instead of all received groups, banks and channels)

Their is a new trunking system in my area the state is testing, I'd like the recorded to only record that specific trunked site / system which I have set to search for ID's instead of scanning for ID's.

I have searched these forums and googled but haven't had any luck with this question.

Thanks yall!!!
Yes on systems, groups, & channels. No on sites. To do it: Change the Recorder mode to "Lookup Record Flag From Database". A database file needs to be opened. At the system level, change the Record parameter to All Channels or Marked Channels. If you don't want a particular system to record then set it to None. At the channel level, set the Record parameter to record a particular channel.
If you want a particular group to record then set all the channels in that group to record.

DANE_KI6OAA

Closet Nerd
Premium Subscriber
Yes on systems, groups, & channels. No on sites. To do it: Change the Recorder mode to "Lookup Record Flag From Database". A database file needs to be opened. At the system level, change the Record parameter to All Channels or Marked Channels. If you don't want a particular system to record then set it to None. At the channel level, set the Record parameter to record a particular channel.
If you want a particular group to record then set all the channels in that group to record.

Sweet!!! I love you ProScan!!!

Thank you!!!

DANE_KI6OAA

Closet Nerd
Premium Subscriber
@ProScan

I keep getting (Error Code 9) on the server side and constant disconnects between client and server which are running separately on two different computers in my office, any suggestions?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
@ProScan

I keep getting (Error Code 9) on the server side and constant disconnects between client and server which are running separately on two different computers in my office, any suggestions?

That's the RSOIP feature. Does it connect at all?
It could be a lot of things such as cables, router, & Ethernet ports. Ensure you're not using AVG Anti-Virus software as that will interrupt TCP traffic.
Try Isolating the problem to the server or client by:
1. Check if other clients connected to the server has the same problem.
2. Check if the Client can connect to other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.