DSDPlus Siteloader Is NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpilo

I managed to figure it out. I edited DSDPlus.frequencies, networks, and sites then just edited DSDPlus.siteloader. Was mostly time consuming but the procedure is simple. Now I can press 'L' then use the up or down arrow keys to select then press enter then it tunes FMP24 and starts to decode once it sees the Control Channel. P25 Phase I & II systems will need all their frequencies in DSDPlus.frequencies or P25 won't work in the DSDPlus.siteloader,
Thanks to the DSDPlus team for adding this feature and thanks to those who suggested it! Don't have to look at frequencies files every time I forget a frequency to a control channel :)

successfulsiteloader.PNG

S

simpilo

P25 trunking systems don't need any entries in DSDPlus.frequencies. I don't have any and don't need any to use the site loader.
If I didnt do it it would state in red font that it cant find the channels. So I did add them to DSDPlus.frequencies then it worked.

redbeard

OH, PA, WV Regional Admin
Database Admin
I don't have any P25 frequencies in my .frequencies file either. But they are in DSDPlus.P25data, which auto populates as you manually tune to sites.

slicerwizard

If I didnt do it it would state in red font that it cant find the channels. So I did add them to DSDPlus.frequencies then it worked.
All you have to do is manually tune to a P25 site once, or tune to one of its neighbors, and then DSD+ knows the control channel frequencies. No need to do extra work. If your site loader display is red, check your .P25data file.

Status
Not open for further replies.