Skagit EMS Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg7hq

Hello Gang,
I have noticed that I'm no longer picking up the fire/medical call-outs here in Skagit County, WA. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if maybe there were changes to the local systems that I'm unaware of? The frequencies within the database are what i'm using currently.

storm777

Premium Subscriber
Just so you know, you will probably get better responses if you request this be moved to the Washington State forum. Just click report in lower left corner and ask the mod to move it.

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
Looks like no one has updated the DB in a while for this county.

154.265 is said to be the county dispatch frequency but the associated call has been expired for years. Newest licenses point to them going to P25. Example: ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQYR525 - SKAGIT 911

Listen to 154.265 (without a PL) and see if you hear digital hash...

If they've moved to digital then you'll need a scanner upgrade.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
It is still very active do you have the right PL programmed. Being that I live in Stanwood I just heard active commutation on this Freq.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Looks like no one has updated the DB in a while for this county.

154.265 is said to be the county dispatch frequency but the associated call has been expired for years. Newest licenses point to them going to P25. Example: ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQYR525 - SKAGIT 911

Listen to 154.265 (without a PL) and see if you hear digital hash...

If they've moved to digital then you'll need a scanner upgrade.
Because there has been no updates does not mean things have changed.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Hello Gang,
I have noticed that I'm no longer picking up the fire/medical call-outs here in Skagit County, WA. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if maybe there were changes to the local systems that I'm unaware of? The frequencies within the database are what i'm using currently.
Its working had it on for hours now,

Status
Not open for further replies.