Skinwalker ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
Just finished watching the History chnl show, 1st episode. Wondering if anyone has done any listening for the security patrols; saw one of the security patrol guys had an ht on his belt, not close enough to try to id it. First I've heard of this 512 acre ranch with a lot of strange rf/microwave signals that change directions and according to the signal meters the scientists were using are pretty dangerous exposure wise. Nest episode is Tues 10pm Eastern on the History channel. I also didn't see any ID on the black civilian helo that the scientist arrived in.

Rich - N3VMY - KAG0096

bojangle

The last time I went there. There was a gate with security cameras everywhere. Past the gate down the road there was zero activity. I believe surveillance is done remotely from a different location. Robert Bigelow shuts NIDS down. Skinwalker Ranch

Gary

Premium Subscriber
I've heard all the crazy weird about that place, but never been out there, though I've been curious.
I'll have to give that show a watch.

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the replies. The scientists want to dig, the manager says that's not a good idea, owner Brandon Fugal says it's ok to dig. One of the ranch's workers dug on his own several years ago and ended up with a large knot on the back of his head which worked its way up over his skull and separated his skull from his brain. The Drs said they never saw anything like it. He was hospitalized for several months and still has issues with the incident which he blames on the digging. At the end of Tues show, Brandon told one of the workers to bring out the "case" to show the scientists that may want them to change their mind about digging there.

Rich

Arkmood

First I've heard of this 512 acre ranch with a lot of strange rf/microwave signals that change directions and according to the signal meters the scientists were using are pretty dangerous exposure wise.
The range of frequencies within the electromagnetic spectrum and their effects on the human brain is little understood... however, can't give much credence to PhD scientists/investigative journalists who refer to an alpha male and packmates as a "herd of wolves"( Colm A. Kelleher,George Knapp,2005 Paraview Pocket Books)

Kasmus

I watched until episode 3 and I gotta say: this show is just plain stupid. Literally everything RF related they talk about or (try to) do makes me cringe. Oh and maybe everything else, like the laser. They put a cheap Chinese laser pointer in continous operation by taping down the momentary button and let it run for tens of minutes. Then suddenly it stops working and changing batteries does not bring it back to life. Must be ghosts! "What do you say? Thermal problems? Running outside specs while being a POS to begin with? Nooo, G H O S T S!!!!11!1"

The other handhelds they're using later on, the ones that are no FRS-bubblepacks, look like Motorola CP150 UHF - which is funny because these are very popular with TV and film production crews.

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the replies. There will be a season 2; haven't seen when it will start.

Rich - N3VMY - KAG0096

Status
Not open for further replies.