Skipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

spli202nter

Premium Subscriber
I have my priority set on my dept but it's causing another dept in 800mhz to have a skipping sound during transmissions I was wondering if there a way to correct this without shutting off the priority. My feed is for my dept and mutual aid but mainly my dept so if like to have my frost transmissions come on as much as possible

Bct15

n0nhp

Until some manufacturer starts putting a second receiver in the scanner, the scanner has to change frequencies to check its "Priority". With the prices of the actual receiver chips coming down the way they are (RTL dongles come to mind) it would not be out of the question to do that. The next thing the users will be asking for though is for enough receivers to check priority 1, 2, xx etc. Not out of the question, just a matter of how much you want to pay for a consumer grade device.

Bruce

ecps92

Enable a second radio to feed just your department.
Two Radios into One Feed

I have my priority set on my dept but it's causing another dept in 800mhz to have a skipping sound during transmissions I was wondering if there a way to correct this without shutting off the priority. My feed is for my dept and mutual aid but mainly my dept so if like to have my frost transmissions come on as much as possible

Bct15

Status
Not open for further replies.