SL Simulcast now has 24 frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
In the channels tab, highlight what you want to remove, then click "remove selected". You can do the same with the TGs and Users, if needed/wanted.

bhall7

Premium Subscriber
I struggled to get Unitrunker v2 working, so I just went back to v1.0.30.10.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
V1.0.33.6 here. works fine. I do not see a version 2 on the web site (unitrunker.com). Are we talking the same system/program?

bhall7

Premium Subscriber
Unitrunker v2 has been in development for a while but has not been publicly released (Unitrunker 2.1 - index). The only way to download it is to join the Google Group here: Google Groups, and find the latest download link in the list of messages. It is still considered to be in beta. You must submit a join request, and the author must approve before you can access it. Mine took about a week, FYI. Pretty active group over there, though--I just didn't have the patience, and since V1 was working just fine, I'm sticking with that until v2 is ready for prime time.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
V1.0.33.6 here. works fine. I do not see a version 2 on the web site (unitrunker.com). Are we talking the same system/program?
There’s a version 2 out , not really public, it’s totally different that version 1, but still only handles up to phase 1 digital for now

Status
Not open for further replies.