"Slant AG" vs "Temporary AG"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everyone that says the "slant whatever' is in compliance with the international regulations on callsigns.
FWIW- when my good friend upgraded to her Extra (I refuse to go beyond Advanced- taking some sort of Fool's pride in a license that still denotes a code proficiency-- like, "Yeah ??, that will get me a free drink in at bar " :) )
Anyway, I reminded her
"Now you use that temporary Extra or AE or whatever suffix, now, Deary-- we don't want any violations"
One guess how often she ever so ID'd
Lauri :)

WRCM

I agree with everyone that says the "slant whatever' is in compliance with the international regulations on callsigns.
FWIW- when my good friend upgraded to her Extra (I refuse to go beyond Advanced- taking some sort of Fool's pride in a license that still denotes a code proficiency-- like, "Yeah ??, that will get me a free drink in at bar " :) )
Anyway, I reminded her
"Now you use that temporary Extra or AE or whatever suffix, now, Deary-- we don't want any violations"
One guess how often she ever so ID'd
Lauri :)

I know what you mean on the Advanced ticket, Lauri. While I did upgrade to Extra, I kept my Advanced call.

Status
Not open for further replies.