SLC Fire potential tour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD7DDC

Premium Subscriber
Hey all, years ago before I had moved this group had been doing in-person meetups that included some tours of cool emergency services type facilities.

Today while attending the Salt Lake City Fire New Engines in-service event I spoke to the PIO about a tour of the SLC Fire training facility. He was very open to the idea. Before I reach out to him and work on potential details I wanted to check if group members would be interested in starting up doing this type of thing again.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

kf7yn

Hey all, years ago before I had moved this group had been doing in-person meetups that included some tours of cool emergency services type facilities.

Today while attending the Salt Lake City Fire New Engines in-service event I spoke to the PIO about a tour of the SLC Fire training facility. He was very open to the idea. Before I reach out to him and work on potential details I wanted to check if group members would be interested in starting up doing this type of thing again.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
I would definitely be interested.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

KD7DDC

Premium Subscriber
Looks like a few people interested. Before we reach out to SLC FD I am thinking we should have a "first" meeting in April to start organizing the group. Does anyone have a suggestion on Date/Time/Location?

Status
Not open for further replies.