SLC PS system (AC33) TG 53376

Status
Not open for further replies.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Receiving Bus Dispatch comms this morning, The TG is in the SLIA block, but they are talking about destinations across the country (Boise, Twin Falls, Reno, Chicago, ect). Bus 18 "taking lunch after dropping off Stewardess". "Delta 5, bus 14 with passengers, going to Twin Falls". It is Bus Station dispatch, but I keep getting confused as to weather it is the airport, or downtown. Is part of the new Terminal, a bus station for other cities?? Did Greyhound move out there? Inquiring minds (at least mine) want to know. Does not sound like training.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Update. It is at the Airport. Much talk about getting to/from planes and terminals. All the City destinations are confusing me. Maybe they are being used as "Tactical Callsigns"? Also, none of the traffic is on the Airport site (Site 63). It is all on Site 1. Not sure what time these guys (and all (so far) except the dispatch are guys) came on, but they are taking lunch starting at 09:30 in the morning. Several of RIDs now being used, were used by Airport FD, in the past.
More as I figure it out. You-all, are invited to provide input, as well.

Premium Subscriber
All the City destinations are confusing me.

Yeah, you and me aren't the only ones. Just heard this a minute ago:

Gentlemen: *gives a very confusing North and South coordinate*
Dispatch lady: "You totally lost me"
Gentleman: "I lost my self"

lmao

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
I'm leaning towards calling this "Terminal Buses". Taking passengers and employees to and from the new terminal.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
During the night, this TG 53376 (SLIA Terminal Buses) was patched with TG 54048. TG54048 was identified as, and was being used at the SLIA FD Training Site. Earlier this month, this TG spent a week being used for Bus Terminal training.

Status
Not open for further replies.