SLC Scanner Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah_Viper

Here are the win95 & win97 file I use here in the salt lake valley:

IBNScan.p95, IBNScan.p97 : Used for Scanner that broadcast on incidentbroadcast.com

Multi-CLOSED.p97 : Same as IBN w/ everything locked out, used to quickly open TG's in a active incident.

Multi-EMERG.p97 : Same as IBN w/ Priority TG's open, i.e. Tac-1 , Regional, Air-1, Etc.

Multi-OPEN.p97 : Sme as IBN w/ Everything Open for scanning.

slcpro95.p95 : File from someone with most everything along the wasatch front.

Hopefully these files may help out, or open up a exchange of information on how we have our scanners configured in this area.

Attachments

• slcscanners.zip
    139.6 KB · Views: 125

brandon

Database Admin
Thank you so much. I was just coming to this forum to ask and it's like you read my mind :)
I will be in the SLC area next week and will bring my scanner along.

fodbuster

The SLCPro95 .p95 file was originally my creation. It's set up a little differently than Viper's other files - which, by the way Viper, are excellent. I just set mine up to the way I was used to monitoring. If you need any more help with area TG's, please let us know!

Utah_Viper

Fodbuster, Thanx for the file I couldent remember where I had gotten it from. I do like that your file cover the entire wastach front and will at some point be working to incorparate it into my system.

Brandon, I hope that you are able to get some good scanning while here.

The primary 2 reasons my files have focused on the SLC Valley is it is where I live, and also it makes for a good balance of listening on my broadcast. I hope that others might give some input on how thety set up thier scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.