Slidell trs testing apco 25???

Status
Not open for further replies.

riccom

That scanner geek in the big easy!
Premium Subscriber
I was off the past few days and well i have a pro-97 scanner and it does very well for the area i am at, but i was monitoring the slidell trs(st tammany fire district 1 and slidell pd )
and this talk group came up on my scanner and i dont have the money or the time to get a pro 96 or a uniden 396 or 296 radio (too much and pro 96 dont cover the new 700 mhz)

so if anyone has a digital radio in the nola area that can id this tgid "40976" i would be happy, i did submit the info to thew rr db and maybe help my adding info to it.

thanks

ricco

Last edited:

randyb327

as far as I know Slidell is still using the 800mhz Motorola type II smartzone I cant get Slidell on my GRE PSR 800 but still get SLidell on my Pro 97

riccom

That scanner geek in the big easy!
Premium Subscriber
as far as I know Slidell is still using the 800mhz Motorola type II smartzone I cant get Slidell on my GRE PSR 800 but still get SLidell on my Pro 97
I am In Slidell Randy, the system is up and running on analog, they have a backup tgid on lwin, so does the stfpd1 and do test on it once in a while, but they kept the analog on this system, i heard the p25 a few years and it has not happen since, idk if the system cant hold it or what, but with the new lwin system, i guess they have no use for the p25 on there system(just a guess ), but its working on with a patch with st tammany s.o. so i guess if its not broken, no need to fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.