(Slightly) Rearranged set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Since my last pic that I posted about 2 months ago, I've gotten a few new pieces, so I rearranged things a bit. Still nothing fancy, but it still lets me hear all the action in the Chicago area, and with the addition of my 2 meter HT as soon as I get my call sign, I'll be able to talk back to all those Hams I've been listening to LOL.

IMAG0053-Copy.jpg

( link to full size pic in sig line )

SSSG

:)

KC0QNB

What is the speaker on top of the Navaho, probably not a Navaho, but it looks like one. Part number and mfgr please for the spealer

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987

CanesFan95

Nice Listening Post

It seems like there's a lot of hams who don't know much about scanning, especially trunking. With all your equipment, I'm sure you'll show 'em a thing or two!

KC0QNB

It seems like there's a lot of hams who don't know much about scanning, especially trunking. With all your equipment, I'm sure you'll show 'em a thing or two!
Its simple ham radio doesn't use trunking systems, therefore we have no experience, scanning wise there is no trunking out here in the sticks where I live simply not needed, my county public safety system uses maybe two or three channels on vhf, simple repeater setups, again no experience needed...yet

Status
Not open for further replies.