SLPD wont let me go outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

stilaR8dr

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way of maybe having a temporary live feed for SLPD until the normal feed is online again???

I have been a member for some time now. first it was the re-banding thing that made my scanner not work anymore, so I thought aha live feed.... but nope its not online... STILL

The SLpd, swat, fire, emr, and just about every meter maid That San leandro has is in my hood.

Someone that they want to come out of the house wont and because of this I cant even get in my car to get something to eat. this has been going on since about 9 am and it is now almost 9 pm...

oh here comes the hook and ladder.... OH and more PD
I pay to be a premium subscriber.... for some time now I wonder why...

Thanks
Tony

nexus

Radioreference has NO CONTROL over any scanner feeds. These feeds are provided by other users/members just like yourself on a volunteer basis. They take their personally owned scanners and connect them to the computer in turn sending the audio to radioreference where radioreference rebroadcasts it through their live audio database for everyone to hear.

So asking RR to do something about a feed that a private user stopped providing isn't going to get anything accomplished. You should return to the feed page for the specific agency you're trying to monitor and submit an email to the feed provider from that page. Ask them when or if they're going to return the feed to an online status.

Also being a premium subscriber doesn't entitle you to live feeds. They're all free for anyone to listen to, premium or not.

If you can't get in touch with the feed provider for the scanner you're trying to listen to, you might want to make your request in the specific state forum on here, and see if someone else in the area would be willing to put a feed up for you to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.