SMA Antenna Jack for 346xt,396t,or 396xt needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhouse55

Premium Subscriber
Hello,
Well as you would guess, I already called Uniden about part # BJKG1211001 which is the SMA jack assembly for the 346 and both 396 models but they're out of stock. I have everything else (washer, bracket etc), but wouldn't this be a possible "Sma Antenna jack" that may be sold somewhere else other than Uniden?
Maybe someone has one that is bad that I could get the part from, looking kind of slim at the moment :)

Thanks for your help

JamesO

Sorry, forgot to add the ebay link, but it appears you do not need the SMA-BNC adapter but the actual SMA jack that feeds the front end circuit board in the radio?

Added the adapter link above in my prior reply.

jhouse55

Premium Subscriber
Just found this one which was just a little cheaper and another good source. If this one works out, I'll definitely get some more. Noticed on ebay if you didn't mind getting them from Hong Kong, they were available at around 10.00 for 6 I believe it was.

Multicomp Jack Sma Bulkhead | 19-16-3-TGG (19163TGG) | Multicomp

I'll let everyone know the progress once I get the item in.

jhouse55

jhouse55

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, those were the adapters (handy link still), but yes I needed the actual sma threaded jack that inserts in to the top of the radio and is fastened, then soldered to the board. Found one at MCM Electronics pretty reasonable.

Sorry, forgot to add the ebay link, but it appears you do not need the SMA-BNC adapter but the actual SMA jack that feeds the front end circuit board in the radio?

Added the adapter link above in my prior reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.